Sunday 8 February 2015

All Dressed Up - New Release

Hi Bloggers,


It's new release time at All Dressed Up and this time Wendy has made 4 gorgeous digis


                                                             A Kiss for Valentines


Hippie Chick
Little Treasure
 
Love is

You can find these cute images Here

For my DT card I have showcased Hippie Chick
Hope you like my card and please pop over to the All Dressed Up blog and have a look at the gorgeous cards the DT girls have show cased using the images





7 comments:

  1. Wunderschöne Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, gorgeous.
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the shape of the card and the colour choices. Penny (ADU DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Melissa! I love the colour combination you used, all the pretty flowers, and that beautiful bow! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty details on this, I love everything about it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Melissa and I love the shape of your card and all the pretty embellishments.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete