Monday 10 November 2014

All Dressed Up Challenge Blog - DT Call

Hi Bloggers,
I'm back today to share a card, I've decided to try out for a DT spot over at All Dressed Up Challenge Blog I have used one of their digi images called Fairy Magic click on her name and it will take you to the esty shop where you can buy it, it's such a cute image and one of my favorites.


I coloured her with copics which I will list at the end of the post. Papers I used were Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics, I love Maja Design papers they are my most favorite papers to use.


My card base I used a quickutz nesting frame 8 die I also used a joycrafts butterfly die. my ribbon and lace are from Green Tara, The butterfly in the top right corner is a prima resin which I coloured with copics. The rhinestones are Bo Bunny and the pearls are Melissa Frances and the flowers are from my stash.


Hope you like my card.


Copics Used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20 (Blush)
Hair: E50, E53, E55, E57
Bow on dress: E71, E74, E77
Dress, Bow in hair: BG11, BG23, BG34
Wings, Butterflies: BG10, BG11, BG13


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Melissa
    Good luck in our DT call
    Anne x
    Craftyanny’s Koolkardz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and I love the teal accents.
    Thanks for joining in the All Dressed Up DT call and good luck.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, will you please contact me at the All Dressed Up email address please. alldressedupchallenge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped in to follow your blog and have to say, I LOVE this card. Absolutely stunning

    ReplyDelete