Sunday 16 November 2014

All Dressed Up Card

Hi Bloggers,
Today I'm here to share with you all my latest card. The cute little image is a All Dressed Up image called Love Spring Time and you can buy her in the Esty store just click on the name. I have really fallen in love with these images they are so lovely to colour which I have done with Copics.
The papers I used once again are Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics I use these papers for just about every card I make as they are my favorite.
The card base is made with a Quic Kutz nesting frame 4 die and I also used MFT stitched ovals the fence and the love heart tag  is a Magnolia doohickey die.


The shabby seam binding trim is from Live and Love crafts the ruffle trim I got from South Korea which  I found in the Esty shop the rose trim is from the Ribbon Girl and the bling sitting on top which is stunning it has soft pinks in it you might not notice it in the pic was from a lady off Facebook. The cluster of flowers are Melissa Frances and some others I found in my stash, the butterfly just came from spotlight.


Hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment