Well I've made a cute little gift bag using a Sherri Baldy image colourd with copics isn't she just divine, papers I've used are Maja Design papers I just love the vintage look of them.
The love heart dies are Joy Crafts, the bow in the top right corner is the new Tim Holtz die and I'm in love with it, it would have to be one of my favorite dies and the flourish die is a My Favorite things die. The doily is a lace sticker from Prima Marketing, flowers and ribbons I've found in my stash.
Some exciting things happening over at My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog page right now, we are celebrating our first anniversary, and to celebrate we are having a blog hop with some amazing prizes up for grabs.
If you are following the My Besties Aussie Challenge you would have came here after visiting Denielle Sargeant
BLOG HOP RULES
Make sure you follow these instructions to be in the running to win our delicious Candy.
1. Firstly Make sure you are a follower of the Aussie Besties Blog - And leave a comment
2. Visit each Blog on the Hop List
3. Leave a comment on each Blog
4. We would also love you to become a follower of each Blog
5. Return to the Aussie Besties Blog and Answer the following Question -
How many Bestie DT Members have you visited on the Hop?
6. Have fun!
7. Good Luck!
These are the blogs you will have to visit in order to be in the running for the fabulous Candy.